Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Staff Nurses with experience in PACU & Anaesthetics are required for the Theatre department of a private hospital in Dublin. The Staff Nurse will provide exceptional Nursing care to all assigned patients in line with hospital policy.
- Work alongside the multidisciplinary team to deliver high quality Nursing care
- Demonstrate clinical expertise with the speciality area
- Provide support to Clinical Coordinator as required
- Ensure the safe operation of equipment and access to adequate supplies as necessary
- NMBI registration essential
- Anaesthetics experience required
- Relocation package
- On boarding bonus
- Fully funded private health insurance
- Educational Assistance Programme
- Generous Pension Scheme
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.