Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A multi-speciality hospital based in Dublin is looking for an Oncology Nurse to join its highly skilled team in the Oncology Day Unit. This Unit provides the highest quality care to patients receiving treatment, with the patients' comfort and dignity as a priority.
The Unit has expanded alongside advances in treatments for cancer, and it now includes Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Targeted Treatments and Antibody treatments, among others.
- € 30 000- € 46 000 per/annum DOE
- Be registered with the NMBI.
- Oncology experience is an advantage
- Deliver a high standard of patient-focused care
- Record and maintain all documentation accurately
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to ensure that patients have access to specialist care, knowledge and expertise
- Provide information about treatments and their side effects.
- Facilitate effective communication between healthcare teams and patient's family
- Demonstrate confidence and competence in all hospital policies and guidelines
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.