Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A leading private hospital is seeking a Staff Nurse to join its skilled team in the Cath Lab. The Staff Nurse will work closely with the Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory and Cardiology multidisciplinary team to deliver a high quality Cardiology Service.
- €32 000-€48 000 per annum
- Provide direct Nursing care to assigned patients
- Observe and record signs, symptoms and behaviours of assigned patients
- Actualise individual care plans for newly admitted patients
- Deliver designated nursing interventions to patients in line with the stated medical plan of care
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures
- Document and maintain accurate patient records
- Execute physician's orders efficiently and effectively for all assigned patients
- NMBI registration essential
- BLS required
- ACLS desired
- 1 year Cardiology/Cath Lab experience preferred
To apply for this Staff Nurse - Cath Lab position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.