Dublin Based Post - Registrar Paediatric Medicine July 2018 intake
We are currently accepting applications from suitably qualified Registrars in Paediatric Medicine for the July 2018 intake with a top Dublin University Teaching Hospital:
This post will be based in Dublin City - Ireland 's Capital City. A main Teaching University City Hospital which can offer outstanding career development to the successful candidate. A fantastic opportunity to progress in this field for suitably qualified Specialists.
- Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Assistance with relocation from start to finish
- Location ideal as close to International airport
- Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
- Prior Irish or UK experience essential
If you meet the criteria, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on +353 (0)1 539 4888 for further details and advice from our specialised team.
We also offer a generous 'Refer a friend' policy if you know somebody who may be interested in this vacancy.