Registrar Obstetrics & Gynaecology July 2018 intake - essential requirment previous Irish or UK experience - arranging interviews immediately:
Our client is a top university teaching hospital which has a reputation for an excellent Obs&Gynae department. This post will enable the successful candidates to work within a teaching environment with exceptional career progression. On offer is an attractive salary as well as a fantastic opportunity in one of Ireland's top university teaching hospitals for suitably qualified Obs&Gynae Specialists.
- Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Irish or UK experience
- Currently registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians Ireland or UK an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on +353 (0)1 539 4888 for further details and advice from our specialised team.
We also offer a generous 'Refer a friend' policy if you know somebody who may be interested in this vacancy.