Locum Medics is currently arranging interviews for Emergency Medicine Registrars to work in the very beautiful West of Ireland starting A.S.A.P and on an ongoing basis
Location of this post on offer is second to none if a scenic location with excellent quality of life is what you are seeking. This hospital is one of the main teaching city hospitals offering outstanding career development including education and training opportunities. As part of this A&E Department you will be working within an exceptionally skilled team.
- Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Assistance with relocation from start to finish
- Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) or have application at an advanced stage of processing
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on +353 (0)1 539 4888 for further details and advice from our specialised team.
We also offer a generous 'Refer a friend' policy if you know somebody who may be interested in this vacancy.