Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a community based care of the elderly facility in Ulster, we are seeking Registered Nurses to join the caring and committed.
- Be registered with the NMBI
- Have a genuine desire to work with the elderly and be able to make positive changes in their lives
- Fluent in the English language both verbally and written
- Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care
- Flexibility to work a full rota including day and night duty on a rotation with your colleagues
- Be keen to improve yourself professionally with ongoing self-development and training
- Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
Take the first step - contact the Fran today on 087 942 2200 or email email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.