AGC Healthcare is currently hiring for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team.
AGC Healthcare was established in 2014 and is a leading provider of healthcare recruitment services in Ireland connecting health professionals with public and private clients for permanent placements, contracts and locum. Our healthcare and medical recruitment agency services encompass nursing, hospital doctors and general practitioners.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team with excellent career progression prospects. Our company has adapted to the hybrid working model, which gives our employees the combination of onsite and offsite work. The successful candidate will also have an opportunity to develop their career further with excellent career progression prospects.
The ideal candidate is required to have:
- Minimum 1 year resourcing experience (ideally in healthcare recruitment or in research)
- A sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and target driven environment.
- The ability to work in a highly competitive environment which requires an individual who can work under pressure and autonomously.
- Adept in Microsoft Office
- Manage, build and maintain relationships with candidates
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills.
Duties will include:
- Actively sourcing and qualifying candidates
- Uploading CVs to the recruitment system
- Posting on jobs boards, checking the internal databases and social media platforms.
- Maintaining a high level of communication especially during phone screening of candidates, interviews, and when conducting reference checks.
- Organise and coordinate candidate interviews and meetings with clients
- Provide cover to allow for business development or meetings and manage the database.
- Ad hoc duties when required
AGC Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and offers an excellent remuneration package for the successful candidate.