Spring Doc is a leading Irish general practitioner and family medicine doctor recruitment agency, recruiting GP doctors for permanent contracts together with long-term and short-term locum GP assignments. Spring Doc works in partnership with general practices, HSE primary care and out of hours services across Ireland.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Medical Practice Manager to join a GP practice in Co. Tipperary.
The role of the practice manager is to ensure that the practice runs efficiently for the patients, staff and GP’s. They are responsible for all administrative and nursing staff.
- Part time role ( ideally mornings only)
- Supervision of the day to day operations of the practice
- Monitoring patient satisfaction
- Managing holidays, sick cover & Locums where required
- Ensuring the IT Systems/ appointment systems are maintained and developed
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for practice staff
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills. Attention to detail is very important
- Previous GP Practice Management experience is an advantage
To register your interest, contact Maria at Spring Doc today on 086 224 3922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.springdoc.ie for our latest live jobs.
Spring Doc assists both Irish based and international general practitioner doctors seek the best available GP jobs and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident we can match your requirements in seeking a new permanent position or GP locum assignment to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We offer competitive rates of pay for locum assignments. We can organise accommodation for GP’s travelling long distances for locum work. We also have a rewarding referral scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to general practitioners that refer a colleague to us.