Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a housing and homelessness charity is seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist (Mental Health) to join its highly skilled Nursing team in providing care to those with high support needs such as physical health, mental health and addiction. The Clinical Nurse Specialist will have the ability to develop therapeutic relationships to provide direct and indirect care to participants requiring intensive support in their own homes in line with their mental health, and carry out thorough assessments in line with participants' needs.
- Be registered with the NMBI.
- Previous experience within the area of community mental health nursing is a distinct advantage.
- Build and maintain links within the community with mental health services and liaise with these services to support the integration of the participant into the community.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care plans.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of systems and practices to support the need of the participant group on an ongoing basis.
- Advocate for the participant group and have the ability to identify and communicate the needs of the participant group when necessary.
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.