Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a well-established private hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager III to join its growing Endoscopy Unit. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting patient flow, access, quality and team enhancement within the unit.
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of the Unit providing a safe environment for all patients, visitors and staff
- Develop and implement operational strategy to ensure full utilisation and efficiency of Endoscopy Rooms
- Effective human resource and fiscal resource management in line with service budget
- Promote good communication between all wards and departments
- Participation in audits as necessary
- Support quality improvement and risk management programs within the department
- Demonstrate strong leadership based on professional performance, high quality organisational and communication skills
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 5 years post registration experience essential
- Management experience within the last 5 years
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the specialist area
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager III position, send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.