Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a leading hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager II to be responsible for the day to day provision of high quality nursing services across the surgical ward, specialising in Cardiology, Colorectal and General Surgery. The successful applicant will demonstrate professional leadership to all nursing staff and contribute to the development and implementation of nurse education and professional development.
- Ensure the patient experience is of the highest possible standard at all times.
- Be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and day to day management of staff and resources within the ward.
- Work closely with Nurse Management to ensure an effective service in quality, patient safety & risk, patient experience and service improvement.
- Promote and preserve the hospital's mission, values and ethos through effective management of staff and resources and by demonstrating professional leadership.
- NMBI registration essential
- 5 years post registration experience in the acute hospital setting
- Management course obtained or in progress
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills
- Knowledge surrounding nurse education and professional development
For more information, or to apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager II position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.