Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client in Co. Dublin, Nurse Bank is recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager to join a caring and committed team within a treatment centre for Eating Disorders. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager to join a highly skilled and professional team.
- Be registered with the NMBI.
- Previous experience within the treatment of Eating Disorders is a distinct advantage.
- Have experience providing strategic and clinical leadership and direction for nursing and related services which results in the delivery of effective, efficient, quality assured patient-centred care.
- Be capable of developing and promoting a shared sense of commitment and participation among staff in the management of change, the development of nursing services and in responding to the changing health and social care needs of patients.
- Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and governing policies.
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.