Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a large private hospital in Dublin, is seeking an experienced and dedicated Nursing professional to take on the role of Clinical Nurse Manager I in the Orthopaedic ward. The successful candidate will manage the safe delivery and co-ordination of nursing services on the unit.
- Manage nursing activities on the Unit, ensuring effective, efficient and quality specialist nursing care service
- Assist in the planning, development and monitoring of human and budget resource plans to ensure an effective and efficient service
- Ensure that nursing care is based on the latest research findings and constitute best practice
- Monitor complaints and investigate any nursing and clinical complaints, taking corrective action as appropriate
- Facilitate effective communication with patients, relatives, visitors and multi-disciplinary team as necessary
- Contribute to an annual review of nursing services including the preparation of an annual report
- Ensure patient dignity, respect and choice is maintained in their care
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 3 years recent relevant acute experience
- Post-Graduate course or equivalent desirable
- ACLS completed or in progress
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Free staff parking
- Life Assurance
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager I position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.