Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a well-established community-based service providing care to those with high support needs in their own homes, is seeking a Senior Registered Nurse (CNM1) to manage the efficient running of care activities within the office, to include the provision of training and mentorship to all care staff. This role will be both office and community based.
- Provision of operational support in the provision of excellent evidence-based Nursing care and the effective implementation of all aspects of the care process
- Supervise the efficient running of all care activities within the service
- Act as a customer advocate at all times
- Ensure all care activities are practised within the regulations of safeguarding systems in line with company Policies and Procedures
- Liaise and communicate effectively with care staff, clients and their family members
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum two years' post registration experience
- Previous management experience desirable
For more information, or to apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager 1 position, contact Aisling on 086 228 4001 or email email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.