Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a leading hospital in Dublin, is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing to be responsible for the provision of high quality and safe nursing services across the hospital. The successful applicant will demonstrate professional leadership to all nursing staff and contribute to the development and implementation of Nursing policy and strategy.
- NMBI registration essential
- 7 years post-registration experience in an acute hospital setting
- Minimum 4 years management experience at CNM II level
- Experience of professional development
- Knowledge of Quality, Patient Safety & Risk
- Ensure the patient experience in wards/departments/units is of the highest possible standard at all times.
- Work closely with the Director of Nursing to ensure an effective service in quality, patient safety & risk, patient experience and service improvement.
- Promote and preserve the hospital's mission, values and ethos through effective management of staff and resources and by demonstrating professional leadership across nursing staff at all levels.
For more information, or to apply for this Assistant Director of Nursing position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.